This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Developing workout log

Started by ApoShadow, February 12, 2009 · 1 Replies · 409 Views

ApoShadow

Hi, I'm new in here. My name is Justas, height - 6 ft. 2.8 inches. I haven't done real gymnastics in my life, but I tried do it in home, I don't have any rings, just a pull-up bar and yesterday I set my goals, that I have to achieve.

My goals - Side split, front split, 5 muscle-up's on bar, Press to handstand (5 in row), Dead hang leg lift (10-12 in row), V-sit (15 seconds).

I don't have strong body, it's weak I say. I tried to do workout log, but I can't, I don't know what and when to do, can you help me, guys? I have strong will, believe me.

Last summer I have strong body, about 10-12 pull-ups, but today I done only 5, and I tired. Please... Help me to construct workout log to achieve my goals :wink:

P.S. Sorry for my English, I'm from Lithuania.

matthew.percussion

Have you looked into buying Coach Sommer's book, Building the Gymnastic Body?

After reading that you know all of the stuff you need in a routine but you just have to construct it.

It would be difficult for someone to guide you through the whole process without actually being with you.

My suggestion is to search the forum and see if you can find other people's logs with routines in them. Mine for example has (what I consider) a fairly complete workout routine.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1298