Asheville, NC Seminar

Started by yuri marmerstein, August 12, 2013 · 6 Replies · 2,513 Views

yuri marmerstein

Hello to the community!

 

I am trying to organize a seminar in Asheville, North Carolina the weekend of October 5-6, 2013

 

We will cover fundamentals of Hand Balancing, intermediate/advanced hand balance, floor movement/flow, and essential movements of capoeira. 

 

Anyone in the area who might be interested, feel free to post in this thread or PM me for more details. 

yuri marmerstein

Each day consists of two 3 hour sessions with a break for lunch. 

Alex Chubb

Yuri, I think I'll be coming back to see you again, my friend! And my wife wants to come along too this time. We were sold on capoeria.

yuri marmerstein
Alex Chubb said:

Yuri, I think I'll be coming back to see you again, my friend! And my wife wants to come along too this time. We were sold on capoeria.

Excellent, I look forward to seeing you again and meeting your wife this time. 

yuri marmerstein

We still have some spots open for anyone who is interested. 

yuri marmerstein

Last reminder, A couple spots left for this weekend of anyone wants to register last minute.

Alex Chubb

To anyone on the fence about this, I can't reccomend Yuri's seminars enough. It's one thing to learn how to get lucky and learn without knowing what is happening. But learning the direct steps from a teacher like Yuri is much better! I had been balancing for 2 years and still took home a ton of new information to improve with.