My eating clean experience

Started by MrPuppeh, August 12, 2013 · 4 Replies · 2,444 Views

MrPuppeh

A little more than a week I started to eat clean ( I mean really clean) :

Veggies, fruits, nuts, meats, rice, eggs. No candies, no junkies, no sodas etc.

 

I have gotten noticeable leaner and i think my weight has dropped.

But the reason I am posting this is  : My strength has dropped noticeably aswell. 

At the end of the exercise ( at last reps ) I feel like my arms are empty and I just cant squeeze another rep.

 

My firs thought would be that I have cut the calories too much at the time because this is my first time at watching what I am eating. Through out the day I am craving for something sweet and/or salty and I am a bit hungry all the time.

 

Could this be the start phase of the diet when my body is not used to at  not recieving the manufactured foods and sugars?

 

any suggestions ?

Jake Lawrance

I found that too bud! It's probably just that you changed your eating habits too quickly, you just have to slowly remove the bad stuff until eventually you feel comfortable eating clean all the time :)

Patrick Smith

Are you eating enough? If you've gotten noticeably leaner in a single week, it's possible that it's because you're not getting enough to eat.

MrPuppeh
Patrick Smith said:

Are you eating enough? If you've gotten noticeably leaner in a single week, it's possible that it's because you're not getting enough to eat.

Yeah I thought of that one too. Ill just try to add more food and see how it goes.

Patrick Smith
MrPuppeh said:

Yeah I thought of that one too. Ill just try to add more food and see how it goes.

 

I'd check your fat intake as well. Having enough really helps satiation.