About trainning with BTGB exercises

Started by Spanyard, February 11, 2009 · 2 Replies · 2,980 Views

Spanyard

My question is simple, now that I have ( or I think I have) a nice foundation of "basic" strenght (push ups, pull ups, sit ups HS, some static holds, etc) I want to start trainning some elements of BTGB like erbs or bowers. My question is simple: Should I put them inside my workout or work them as another skill before starting my workout? I find some progressions quite difficult at first, and I think about mastering first the moves as a skill and then work with them as an exercise. Is that correct? Thanks all.

Blairbob

Does your workout usually differ than the GB WoD or gymnastics. If it does, put such skills in the skill section of your workout after your warmup.

Or create a workout using BtGB programming section and piecemeal it together.

Spanyard

Thanks for the reply Blairbob. What Im afraid of is to not work well with the exercises because I dont have the coordination to do them right, so I feel I dont do my workout as it has to be done. I thougth about work with previous parts of the progression before mastered the next as a skill to work with them in the workout. What I dont know if is gaining that coordination is part of the work, but I guess the answer after reading ur response. Thanks.