This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MAKING Equipment (Parrallel Bars/ Wall Bars etc.)

Started by Luke Searra, August 8, 2013 · 10 Replies · 319 Views

Luke Searra

Inventive use of Gym Barbells and Squat racks to make parrallel bars and walll bars made from Bands. (see picture)

post-2512-0-67640900-1375923112_thumb.pn

post-2512-0-31781500-1375923130_thumb.pn

post-2512-0-17038800-1375923152_thumb.jp

post-2512-0-28993400-1375923174_thumb.jp

FredInChina

Link to a video, pics, or pdf? :huh:

wamarler

This is really cool. I've been wondering how I'm going to work the elements that call for stall bars & parallel bars myself. 

FredInChina

Ah, ok, I can see the attached pics now. :)

Bipocni

The people at your gym must think you're crazy....

Luke Searra

Thanks guys! I'll keep posting our creations for everyone to use! If anyone else has any tweaks or ideas ... SEND EM!

Luke Searra

Yea... They think I'm crazy. I just chuckle.

Michael Taylor

So...I need to do my 900lb Squat and Deadlift routine.

Explain to me again why you need ALL the bars... :angry:

strongyetagil3

I use prowlers at my gym for a dipping station/medium sized parallel bars. There are soo many creative ways to utilizing your entire gym for not only gymnastics but any training. It just depends if you can "imagine" it up. :)

Luke Searra

STRONGYETAgile... Send us a picture!!!!

lnick1975

Neat ideas. Guess u have to hit the gym at a slow time to get all those bars at once.