Improving HS alignment

Started by 3D Guy, August 7, 2013 · 1 Replies · 1,244 Views

3D Guy

Well, i'm happy.

 

 

My skeletic system, and my muscular system are getting better each day, each week.

 

The story is long. Due to musculoskeletic problems i had to quit hs for a while. (aprox 3-4 months)

 

The great and curious thing, is that i've been working a lot in my shoulder/hips mobility, not specific for HS, just improving it.

 

 

The results were shown today.

 

Today was the first time i performed a couple of HS stomach against the wall, and my mobility made me feel awesome.

 

My line seems to be not close to perfect, but very different (and better) than in the past..

 

 

I hope you could critize my form in my actual STW HS

 

 

Before quiting HS Training (april)

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikepk-faShk

 

Today

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifOhf74XY2A

 

Thanks in advice.

 

I'm gonna begin with my hs again =)

 

 

lerkevei

Looks great! I just realised now that you are the same guy from YouTube, haha.

Looks like you might be slightly overbalanced in the freestanding clips?
Also maybe a little arch in the back?
Maybe tensing lower body more will help..
Anyway I'm just being nit-picky
Good job man! Really good for a long break! dat_shouldermobility