This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Fine details on sPL/PE2 (Forearm Plank)

Started by P5yx, August 7, 2013 · 28 Replies · 713 Views

Vincearoo
Keegan Y said:

Most of the time it is best to focus one 1-2 important "focal points" (movement cues) when learning a new physical skill. This allows the athlete to give each cue his/her full attention and at least perform the new skill with adequate form.

This. You can't work the specifics without getting basics down solid first.
Christian

While i realize this is not feasable for everyone. Going to a seminar would clear up a lot of confusion.

P5yx
Aadil Siddiqi said:

@P5yx: If you are on planks, I will assume you have eked every little bit of progress out of PE1 and the associated iM. Which leads me to ask, what helped you nail the Swivel Hips? I understand that you had trouble with them in the other thread, but how did you manage to get both knees on the floor?

Thanks :)

I did not master the swiffel hips right now. maybe you did follow one of my other threads. i did injure my biceps tendon and am not allowed to train movements like scap shrugs for a month. that is why i train the forearm plank combined with the swiffel hips for that month. swiffel hips indeed will take alot of time for me to master them.

Aadil Siddiqi

Hmm, okay

I hope you get better soon :)