This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Workout Planner Issues

Started by Shnordle, August 7, 2013 · 3 Replies · 85 Views

Shnordle

I need some help with utilising the Workout Planner. At first everything was sweet. Updates were correct week to week but then I realised I had really underestimated my ability in the Rope Climb. So I tried to adjust my saved workout. All I wanted to do was jump up a progression for Rope Climb. But now everything is off for some reason. 

So I tried messing around with the planner to get it right and things are just worse now. Considering you can't select Weeks 2, 7, or 10 etc. seems like a big limitation of potentially a fantastic tool. 

Anyone have any solutions for this?

How about the progression sets/reps for the exercises so I can adjust and create a workout plan when everything coincides with the weeks I can select on the planner?

I've noticed there is a trend for time workouts and reps workouts in terms of equal increments.

 

HALP!

Shnordle

I did try to adjust with the micro-cycle option, but I think I misunderstood its purpose? As it gave me completely different numbers then I expected. Also it affects the whole workout plan it seems? That is strange? Shouldn't it just affect one?

Shnordle

After reading the cycle/deloading sticky it makes more sense now. I'll just have to wait till I can sync everything up I suppose!

FredInChina
Shnordle said:

(...) wait till I can sync everything up I suppose!

 

There you go :)