This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Move on in several fundamentals, or wait 'till all are mastered

Started by lennon9, August 5, 2013 · 3 Replies · 194 Views

lennon9

Hi guys, 

 

wondering if I'm able to do, let's say 5 of 7 PE3s, at mastery level, but still working on mastery in the remaining two PE3s, do I wait until I've mastered ALL PE3s before moving on to PE4, or alternatively progress to PE4 in 5 of 7, while remaining at PE3 in the other two exercises. 

 

Many Thanks!

Steven

Christian

Move on on the ones you mastered. You can end up on F1 in one element and F3 on another element (hypothetically). Just keep the deload weeks in sync.

Jon Douglas

As Christian said. It would be kind of ridiculous to expect that your strengths and weaknesses should all progress evenly or at the same pace.

lennon9

Thanks Christian and Charm. Happy Training!