Yuri 2013 Demo

Started by yuri marmerstein, August 5, 2013 · 9 Replies · 12,296 Views

yuri marmerstein

My camera broke this weekend so I decided to do a footage dump and edit a demo.  I didn't quite get all the shots I really wanted for this but it will have to do for now(at least until I get a new camcorder). 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_VIyt0NHoo

 

 

Enjoy.

Joshua Slocum

Very nice :)

Vincearoo

Not available on mobile :( to the desktop!

TANSTAAFL

As expected: visual elation.

Rob Pretorius

Phenomenal, you're an incredible source of inspiration.

 

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find content to learn corde lisse? I've been really wanting to get into it and thinking about getting something setup.

3D Guy

=)


nothing more to say 

 

 

Greetings Yuri 

palmcron
phenom said:

Phenomenal, you're an incredible source of inspiration.

 

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find content to learn corde lisse? I've been really wanting to get into it and thinking about getting something setup.

I don't know, where Yuri learned from, but for a start, there is a chapter in the training manual of FEDEC about aerial arts.

See chapter 2 here: http://www.fedec.eu/resources.1637.html

Alessandro Mainente

always something to learn from your vids!

yuri marmerstein
phenom said:

Phenomenal, you're an incredible source of inspiration.

 

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find content to learn corde lisse? I've been really wanting to get into it and thinking about getting something setup.

 

I have a friend in town who taught me some basics.  Otherwise, the FEDEC guide and some youtube videos are some places to start. 

If you can find an actual instructor though, that would be the best. 

Ravn

Wow, off to train!