This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Rep scheme for week 12

Started by Bro', August 5, 2013 · 3 Replies · 116 Views

Bro'

Hi there,

 

As the foundation course seem to be under maintenance (it sure is doing some funky stuff for me right now), I just wanted to ask for the rep scheme for week 12 for the PE1s. I seem to remember pretty easily that it's 5*30s for statics, but I'm not too sure for the rest. I'd go for half the reps, but maybe it's not that, so better asking.  :)

 

Anyway, thanks !

P5yx

5x8 reps.

KingJR

Half the reps of week 11, and half the time on statics ( if 5x15, then split to 5x8 ) but with the same number of sets.

Bro'

Yeah, that's what I went with in the end, since I did think I remembered that recovery weeks were 50% load of the previous one. And it was right.  :)

 

Thanks!