Lately I have been eating a colossal amount of food. In the past two days I have eaten an entire watermelon and a half, an entire cantaloupe, a pound and a half of beef, a pound of turkey, three heads of broccoli, 12 oz of bacon (bad choice), 5 apples, two dozen eggs, and half a jar of peanut butter (straight from the jar). Plus a cookie.
I practice tricking and hand balancing every day, and do foundation and hand balancing integrated for 6 days a week. I am a 154 lb, 6' 1" 16 year old male. Is this too much in your opinion? I let the food settle for about 10 minutes and if I am still hungry then I eat more and repeat this until I am full. This all started when I cut dairy from my diet entirely about 2 weeks ago(my skin has thanked me). Could that be it? Usually milk would sate me since it is so filling, but without it I just eat everything.
If this is too much, what can I do to reduce my intake and especially the cost of all this food. I think my problem may be that I am not eating the right foods, just a bunch of fruit, broccoli, and eggs.
Any help is appreciated ![]()