Hi all, ![]()
I decided to fix my diet to gain some mass. I´m doing F1 4 times a week and H1 2 times since February. And really see some improvment. I´m more defined, but I struggle to put on weight.
I checked out alot of topics about nutrition and based my approach upon all this information:
1. Eat enough calories( ca. 2200 kcal) and protein( ca.120g )!
2. Eat whole foods and a crapton of vegetabels and fruits!
3. Getting breakfast!
4. Slow digisting meal before I go to bed!
I don´t want to lose my self into details so this is just a basic approach.
While changing my diet I also want to fix my sleeping habits and start doing some kind of cardio / HIIT !
Some Imformation about myself:
I´m 18 years old. My weight is 64kg(141 lbs) and I´m 185cm tall.
I was always underweight, but I had never problems with it( My doc said it was okay as long as I feel good). Never really active at doing sports, till I started some weight training 1,5 half year ago and F1/H1 since February.
Never done some sort of cardio/HIIT.... ![]()
And never eat breakfast or eat a lot of fruits and vegetabels... ![]()
I´m getting pre / post workout nutrition inspired by this thread https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/9580-perfect-workout-nutrition-2013/ ( it´s really helps me. Thanks for this great post )
What do you think about my approach?
Maybe someone has some tips about the cardio aspect aswell. ![]()
(I will to have change a lot, but it´s really time to do it.)
Looking forward to every answer and thanks for your help ! =)
Yours sincerely, Phil
( English is not my native, but I hope its okay^^)