When an exercise is performed on both sides, is the number of reps prescribed the total number of reps or the number of reps per side. I tried to post this earlier, but did not see that it posted. If this double-posts, I apologize.
Thanks.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Milkman, August 3, 2013 · 1 Replies · 122 Views
When an exercise is performed on both sides, is the number of reps prescribed the total number of reps or the number of reps per side. I tried to post this earlier, but did not see that it posted. If this double-posts, I apologize.
Thanks.
It`s the total number. For example SLS/PE2 (Cossack squats) mastery is 5x10r, so 5 per side. On the other hand for example RC/PE1>iM (upright lat lean) are 30s per side and not 15s. To be sure just give us the exercices` names and we will tell you ![]()