This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Reps?

Started by Milkman, August 2, 2013 · 4 Replies · 256 Views

Milkman

When an exercise is done on both sides (left and right), such as the Cossack Squat, does the indicated number of reps mean per side or in total (i.e. 6r=Lx6,Rx6 or Lx3,Rx3)?  Thanks.

Christian

Cossack are ten total. 5 each side. Some of them are a bit difficult to know. Rule of thumb is if you do both limbs same time it's total. If you have to change sides it's per side like the windmills.

m6shifter

 For the Cossack squat I've been counting each side as 1 rep. So I have been doubling the workload then.

FredInChina
m6shifter said:

 For the Cossack squat I've been counting each side as 1 rep. So I have been doubling the workload then.

 

I've done that for 3 months too... :D

It's okay, you don't have to give these reps back, you can keep the lot. :)

xray

wow I am super prepared for SLSPE3! I just finished 5 sets of 20...  Then I felt awful the rest of the day....