Sawadee khrap! It's been forever since I've been able to get on the internet, but I finally have a new computer. So, I packed up and moved to Thailand several months back, and I've yet to return home. I've been training and living at the camp that I currently fight for, and it's been a blast. Anyways here's my routine Monday-Friday. It isn't the best, as I've been particularly lazy about cycling and planning my loading out perfectly, and I also have very rudimentary equipment here. I don't have access to gymnastic rings!
MONDAY - WEDNESDAY - FRIDAY
A1.) Planche Pushups- 3x5
A2.) Front Lever Pullups- 3x5
B1.) Handstand Pushups- 3x5
B2.) Weighted Pullups- 3x5
C1.) GluteHam Raises- 3x3
C2.) Weighted Back Squat- 3x3
D1.) Full Contact Twists- 5x5
E1.) Weighted Dragon Flags- 3x3
This is the strength training, which I always do in the morning at 6. From 7-10 I do shadow boxing, bag work, thai pads, ect for various 5 minute rounds. Then I get to rest until 4 when I start the afternoon training which consists of running for various kilometers near the camp, and then another several hours sparring and working more bags and thai pads, until 7. The strength training is only on those days, though the training I just described is daily, during the work week that is. It's pretty brutal some days, but when you're done they're beautiful beaches and forests to explore and relax in. I've become particularly interested in the Buddhist lore of late. That and learning Thai! :roll:
-A-