Just a quick FYI, Alexis from Mexico City replied, and the price breakdown seemed to settle his mind quite a bit.
Sent him the detailed hosting breakdown, let's see what he says.
Orench cc:d
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cole Dano, July 31, 2013 · 6 Replies · 27 Views
Just a quick FYI, Alexis from Mexico City replied, and the price breakdown seemed to settle his mind quite a bit.
Sent him the detailed hosting breakdown, let's see what he says.
Orench cc:d
Thank you, Cole.
Thanks, Cole.
Cole, do you have time Friday am MST to Skype? We need to chat about email harvesting.
O
It will have to be Tuesday Orench.
Actually, if it's just about Harvesting, I can find a few minutes, Viber me to set up a time.
Yes, about the Mexico and European email harvest. I'll Viber in a few hours... Cardio first.
Update on Alexis... the gym is getting a new owner. And they won't know till the new year. I will look for a second option.
O
The right choice.