Replace The L-Sit

Started by matthew.percussion, February 9, 2009 · 3 Replies · 2,125 Views

matthew.percussion

So, I've been told that the Horizontal Middle Split hold for the manna would help develop the V-Sit.

This got me to thinking, my L-Sit is pretty solid. If I were to replace L-Sit training with HMSH training for the manna, would my L-Sit take a hit?

Any thoughts on this?

Blairbob

Maybe in how long you can hold an L-sit for. Then again, I barely train L-sit anymore and wouldn't care if it went down and my MSH went up. After 15s, it's time to up the ante really.

braindx

The only core work I do is Manna progressions and the little bit I get from other pressing and pulling work. I'm pretty sure I can still hold my L-sit around 1 min if not more.

That's my take on it...

Ortprod

My thoughts=do it.