This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Ring Strap Snapped! Now What?

Started by Aadil Siddiqi, July 31, 2013 · 3 Replies · 181 Views

Aadil Siddiqi

Doing RC/PE1 at the park, my Rogue Rings' strap snapped :/ I got these rings before starting F1, but they are barely a couple of months old. I went to the alteration shop, but they said it was too thick to repair with their machine. I understand that these rings are of high quality, and I cant understand why they would break under a load that is less than a Pull-Up.

Does anyone know how I could solve this problem? Could Hinge Rows possibly be done on a bar? Or should I substitute something else?

Daniel Burnham

Call rogue?

Christian

And get a rope or strap from an auto shop in the mean time.

Patrick Smith

Real men use chains. ;)

 

Edit:
 

I actually do use chains. They're way easier to adjust than the straps I had back when I first bought these rings (they're not XtremeRings).