Hey everyone,
I'm considering moving to Brisbane, Australia soon and I was wondering if anyone knows of a gymnastics hall I'd be able to use for training when I get there?
Cheers ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by ausswe, July 30, 2013 · 4 Replies · 2,427 Views
Hey everyone,
I'm considering moving to Brisbane, Australia soon and I was wondering if anyone knows of a gymnastics hall I'd be able to use for training when I get there?
Cheers ![]()
Do you mean for open training?
I don't know of any that specifically allow unstructured use of gymnastic facilities, but (a bunch of years ago) I participated in adult gymnastics classes at Splitz in Sumner Park:
You could also try:
http://www.gymnastics.org.au/ga/clubsearch.asp
to search for places close to wherever you end up living/working.
I used to go to Sleeman Sports Complex in the evenings for adult classes. My only complain is it takes a while to get there by public transport from the city. There's ample parking spaces if you drive.
I was looking for something open for public use not for classes. But may e adult classes would be good for learning tumbling
Hi ausswe. I lived in brisbane until 2010 and ran a gym club in spring hill. Urban gymnastics offered strength and skills classes for adults in our hall as well as some other venues around Brisbane. Our venue had a full MAG set up including foam pit and tumble tramp.