Aadil Siddiqi said:I'm 14 and I'm on Foundation. My brother's 13, and he's been doing it for the past two weeks.
Ok, how is F1 working for you guys, is it ok to do the standard five sets?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by ausswe, July 30, 2013 · 31 Replies · 1,070 Views
Aadil Siddiqi said:I'm 14 and I'm on Foundation. My brother's 13, and he's been doing it for the past two weeks.
Ok, how is F1 working for you guys, is it ok to do the standard five sets?
Yeah, absolutely. I've got Mastery on 3 PEs after 7 weeks, and I think I'll test another one soon. If I hadn't hurt my back, i'd have progressed even further. My brother wants to do Foundation because he was impressed by the gymnasts at the P&G Championships, so he decided he wanted to look like them. He enjoys the program a lot.
I trained with many sets for years and years, starting at the age of 9.
You are worrying about nothing, literally. Let them do 5 sets, but start them off with less. Like everyone else, they need to be eased into the volume. I believe the programming takes care of this itself.
Ok, good to hear.
Ravn said:Ok, good to hear.
As long as they pay attention to the rules of good form, you're going to see some very strong kids develop ![]()
That's what happened to me ![]()
Aadil Siddiqi said:That's what happened to me
You've been at this what, 7 weeks? Give it another four years...