Usamlt circuit routine

Started by Christian, July 29, 2013 · 7 Replies · 2,734 Views

Christian

Found this on youtube. Just a circuit training. Really appreciate the effort needed here after starting Foundation work.

 

Good to get the perspective that full Stadler press HS, rope climbs, 1 min handstands and back tucks are just basics thrown into a circuit.

 

Scuse me while I go train some more :-)

 

FredInChina

What? no arch back holds? :D

 

Good find Christian, very interesting and insightful. :)

Michael S.

Just came home after training and after watching this video i'm thinking i should go and train some more :-)

Jon Douglas

Hmmm. The perspective really is interesting; currently this would be closer to my workout PLE than my warmup. I guess the idea is once those 'Foundations' are down you then have the tools to incorporate into this kind of structure :)

It's humbling, but I also keep in mind that those girls have been training at least 3x longer than me. One happy day I will be as strong as a 10 year old girl :)

Joshua Naterman

... "and then we start the National Team warm up."

 

Puts things in perspective.

Jon Douglas

Does this video make anyone else, like, _embarrassingly_ excited to progress to dynamic work?? :D :D

Keilani Gutierrez
Charm said:

Does this video make anyone else, like, _embarrassingly_ excited to progress to dynamic work?? :D :D

:facepalm: #raiseshand

 

and i used to think nothing special of the gymnasts girls at woodward when I went there to ride my bike. 

Hercules
Joshua Naterman said:

... "and then we start the National Team warm up."

 

Puts things in perspective.

Yes, my eyes widened and jaw dropped when I heard that. 

 

Time for some arch body holds!