This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Singapore Training Sessions

Started by q123321q, July 28, 2013 · 6 Replies · 2,234 Views

q123321q

Anyone from Singapore wants meet up for training? I usually train in the open gyms in Toa Payoh and in my friend's (who is a gymnastics coach) gym on weekends and Monday evenings if time permits.

Cole Dano

We are actually interested in holding a Gymnastic Bodies Seminar with Coach Sommer, in Singapore. If your friend is interested, please have him contact me at - workshops@gymnasticbodies.com

 

Thanks!

garyyyyt
q123321q said:

Anyone from Singapore wants meet up for training? I usually train in the open gyms in Toa Payoh and in my friend's (who is a gymnastics coach) gym on weekends and Monday evenings if time permits.

Hi, I'm from Singapore :)

 

What open gyms at TPY?

q123321q
garyyyyt said:

Hi, I'm from Singapore :)

 

What open gyms at TPY?

They're found all over Singapore, usually near residential apartments, in schools, and SAF camps. There are adult gymnastic classes held at prime gym in TPY too but I find them way more expensive than what my friend offers. I am not sure if it's against the TOS to list his website/contact here (advertising?) so send me a PM if you're interested.

Jonathan Mok

Hi, I am currently training under Foundation One and Handstand One.  I think they are awesome and if anyone needs a training partner, please let me know.  I am training at Solitude of Strength (O-Lifting/Xfit Facility).

 

In regards to holding a seminar in Singapore, please please do so.  Let me know if you need any assistance.

 

coffee27@gmail.com

Jonathan Mok

We had the priviledge of a visiting forum member on our shores.  Its really amazing that this community is global. 

 

Check out his ninja moves!  Looking forward to more members who want to visit Singapore.  We'll hook you up with accomodation, eating places and the best places to parteh!!!

Paul Wong
Jonathan Mok said:

Hi, I am currently training under Foundation One and Handstand One.  I think they are awesome and if anyone needs a training partner, please let me know.  I am training at Solitude of Strength (O-Lifting/Xfit Facility).

 

In regards to holding a seminar in Singapore, please please do so.  Let me know if you need any assistance.

 

coffee27@gmail.com

Will train with you once I have completed F1to F4.