What are your veggies of choice ?

Started by MrPuppeh, July 27, 2013 · 5 Replies · 2,577 Views

MrPuppeh

At the moment I am having these :

 

Cuccumbers

Tomatoes

Broccoli ( not very often but will try to increase the amount)

Sweet pepper

cabbage

 

 

What can be seen on your dish ? :)

And I'm looking for more veggies to add to my diet.

Also, Do veggies get  you bloated?

Vincearoo

The bulk of my veggies are onions, broccoli, spinach, and cauliflower. I do eat a pretty big variety of vegetables each week, but the listed ones are my go to vegetables.

Daniel Burnham

Whatever is in season

SuperBru

Any veggie is a good veggie.

TANSTAAFL

Usually rock frozen mixed greens(kale, collards, swiss chard), peas, broccoli, onions.  Usually just make a huge container of one of the aforementioned, throw in a ton of coconut oil and/or butter and go to town. Unfortunately organic peppers are ridiculously expensive so not too many of those. Hopefully they will be in the garden next time around after expansion...goal is more garden than grass.

SuperBru

I would like to add that dark leafy greens, such as kale, are the highest source of calcium.