F3 & F4 In Summer

Started by INA, July 27, 2013 · 12 Replies · 4,302 Views

INA

Was curious if F3 & F4 are still slated for an end of July or early August release?

Keilani Gutierrez

hmm, link says im not allowed to see it. is it private? or is the link broken?

Jon Douglas

Neither do I. Seminar grads?

Cory Fair

We're finishing F3 as quickly as we can. 

 

For those who have anything negative to say regarding this, please follow the instructions below:

 

http://youtu.be/QZZYRCNUzmA

Ravn

Lol. Will immediately go and make tinfoil hat.

SuperBru

What link?

Keilani Gutierrez

got nothin' bad to say ^_^ still working on F1~

lnick1975

Same here. Curious about what's up and coming but still not needed anytime soon.

wheezer

Fingers crossed the Internet still exists when I'm ready for F3.

P5yx

Is it still possible to upgrade to the whole series once you've purchased F1?

Hercules

Yes, I purchased F1 shortly after release, but I have the money now to get the whole series. I don't particularly fancy having to pay for an extra course, in essence - is it still possible to upgrade, even after this long?

Christian

Pm Cory about it.

ausswe

I just upgraded not so long ago now that I have some moneh