This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Changes to Handstand One

Started by Bipocni, July 25, 2013 · 3 Replies · 236 Views

Bipocni

So it appears to me that there have been some changes to the web interface, separating out all the various progressions into separate pages.  While I'm appreciative, there seem to be a bunch of new progressions that need to be mastered, as well as a split between /PE exercises and /SE exercises.

 

So I was just wondering if I should be working both /PE exercises and /SE exercises in the one workout, or am I supposed to master all the preparatory exercises before the specific exercises?

Joshua Slocum

The SE progressions were always there. You complete the PE's before moving on to the SE's.

Christian

Just the layout is changed, the progressions are like before. PEx + iMx untill mastered. One at a time then *** + iMx untill mastered. One at the time. How did you interpret it before?

Bipocni

To be honest, with the old format, I could barely open the pages to view the progressions.  My technology can't keep up with the massive file size.

 

Glad to get that cleared up, and I hope I didn't look like too much of an idiot.....