Awesome cheat day meals - On a budget!

Started by Jake Lawrance, July 25, 2013 · 15 Replies · 4,808 Views

Jake Lawrance

Well basically, here's an awesome link for some awesome 2 ingredient recipes for cakes and the stuff alike! Makes cheat days more interesting ;)

 

I was questioning to post this on the nutrition section or not as it's not exactly relating to performance, but I thought people still have cheat days. So heck :)

 

http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/34-insanely-simple-two-ingredient-recipes

ChrisUK

^Awesome link! <3 I'm gonna whip up nr3 like today.

Bissen

What have you done?! uwaheq2.png

 

Now I can't get my mind off white chocolate and oreos :facepalm:

gohei_

I'm gonna try the nutella cake later today  :D

synchroGENized

I'd actually use 7, 8, 16, 18, 25, 28, 31, any day.... oh and #19?  trouble :)

Jake Lawrance

The peanut butter ice cream isn't too bad for a pre or post ;) 

gohei_
gohei_ said:

I'm gonna try the nutella cake later today  :D

Okay this wasn't really as awesome as I thought it was gonna be. Still ok though.

Jon Douglas
gohei_ said:

Okay this wasn't really as awesome as I thought it was gonna be. Still ok though.

Not as good as it looks? Bah, disappointing :(

gohei_
Charm said:

Not as good as it looks? Bah, disappointing :(

It was fine, but not much flavour to be honest. But it's worth a try, you might like it  :P  

SuperBru

Try eating healthy for 90 days consistently. ;)

Jon Douglas
SuperBru said:

Try eating healthy for 90 days consistently. ;)

NO.

WINE.

CAKE.

 

Edit;

I totally made a coffee cheesecake last thing last night, so that the apartment would smell of... baking coffee cheesecake all night. It encouraged me sleep in, but I think it will get my housemate up quickly...

 

It looks awesome. Time to train...

SuperBru
Charm said:

NO.

WINE.

CAKE.

 

Edit;

I totally made a coffee cheesecake last thing last night, so that the apartment would smell of... baking coffee cheesecake all night. It encouraged me sleep in, but I think it will get my housemate up quickly...

 

It looks awesome. Time to train...

'No' as in you don't want to eat healthy for 90 days consistently or 'No' to 'wine' and 'cake'?

Jon Douglas
SuperBru said:

'No' as in you don't want to eat healthy for 90 days consistently or 'No' to 'wine' and 'cake'?

What do you think? :P

SuperBru
Charm said:

What do you think? :P

I think what you think I am thinking. :ph34r:

Keilani Gutierrez

a contribution :P

post-3648-0-52929200-1380931431_thumb.jp