The last month or two ive been working up to the human flag on a ladder (it's a lot easier than I thought it would be). Last week I had some pain in my right shoulder when it was the bottom arm. I ignored it for way too long and it bothered me for a couple days. I went back to the ladder and couldnt even hold myself up it hurt so much. I gave it some time to heal and ive started doing rotator cuff exercises because I think its due to a weak inner shoulder. (my shoulders have started clicking more and more over the years). I went back today to try and it was fine long enough to work the exercise. The moment I felt the slightest pain I stopped. So I guess my question is, does anyone know what the pain might be and will working my inner shoulder muscles hopefully fix it? I think I may have just jumped into the exercise a little fast without having the proper strength. I come from a parkour background and am getting into pole fitness so I absolutely need to take care of my shoulders and am really worried. Any opinions are apprieciated!
Thanks!