Steve Atlas and The Body Practice
No, the Hollow-rock is not a rock that is hollow inside. It's a new movement debuting at the Immersion in August as just one more ingredient to TBP system ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nic Branson, July 21, 2013 · 7 Replies · 16 Views
Steve Atlas and The Body Practice
No, the Hollow-rock is not a rock that is hollow inside. It's a new movement debuting at the Immersion in August as just one more ingredient to TBP system ![]()
link to this?
Gotcha. Do we know the names of Steve Atlas' top people to see if they've purchased F1? It would be a nice day if we could pin a copyright infringement on them.
On an unrelated note, GMP is now using the word "champions" to describe their students. LOL.
I do not off the top of my head. Ryan from GMB is one of his I know.
It does sound like an unlikely coincidence.
I know Mikael does not have much respect for the guy.
Ian was doing his online coaching and got injured, asked Altlas for help and was told to piss off.
Ian Meyers or a different one?
I forget his last name, the thin one who was really into handbalancing and circus. Legrew?
He calls himself Indi Madison now.
GMP? Is that Gold Medal Pimps?