Planche shoulder paine

Started by sasquatch, February 6, 2009 · 5 Replies · 2,503 Views

sasquatch

Sorry for another dumb thread, but I have question.

When I try to do planche like movements, like frogstands or tuck-planches, I lean back up and feel a paine or ache for a secound. Is that normal?

Also when I do a handstand and lower down to a tuck-planche I feel a weird paine and feeling in my shoulder like it's shifting or something.

sasquatch

Thank you for the link. that guy has the same problem as me.

StevenL

I get the same intense ache as I let go of the parallettes. I think it is just in the muscles, though.

sasquatch
StevenL said:
I get the same intense ache as I let go of the parallettes. I think it is just in the muscles, though.
It's good to know I'm not the only one that gets the feeling, maybe it's normal?
Razz

The planche shoulder pain I get as well, think its just muscles cramping up.