Update: I'm sorry for those who've already read my post, but I just had to reedit, because I've misunderstood two very important things and with that (addition to my english) nobody would've guess what i wanted to discuss about.
The question is there.
My thoughts:
We want to train firstly our ATP-CP system, secoundly our anaerobic system.
The ATP-CP provides energy roughly 10sec and the anaerobic 1min.
That's the whole point of rep ranges.
We work with 5rep because it takes about 10sec and with slow 15rep because it takes about 1min.
If we don't rest enough to recover these systems then we're not going to be able to perform "perfectly" the exercise because the desired system had run out of energy and we don't train that anymore.
They have some specific time to recover. (if I remember well for ATP-CP the full recovery time is maybe 3min)
So these recovery times are giving us some minimum rest time?
And the maximum should be set considering the fact if we take too much rest our body cool down and that hurts the performance?
Are there any other aspects to consider for set the rest time?