Coaches in the San Francisco Bay Area (near San Mateo)

Started by crasch, February 21, 2008 · 2 Replies · 3,533 Views

crasch

I'd like to start doing some adult gymnastics training. I'm male, 35 years old, and have been doing Crossfit for 2.5 months. My level of fitness is "beginner", and I have not done any gymnastics before in my life.

Can you recommend a coach and/or classes in the San Francisco Bay area (especially anyone near San Mateo)? Or point me to another forum where I should post my query?

Thanks for any help you may wish to provide!

Calbear

Contact Roger Harrell at Drillsandskills.com

I think hes out of Marin now but he can help you out

Blairbob

I'm not too familiar about adult gymnastics in the peninsula and south bay area. You might want to call the gyms on the roster of NCBGA.com or norcal-gymnastics.org and see if any offer adult classes or open gym.