Hey everyone,
i was wondering how far any of coaches students haven been progressed in the foundation series.
i don't if this is a secret but i'm really curious about it.
besides did someone finish f4 yet?
so long
p5yx
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by P5yx, July 17, 2013 · 3 Replies · 332 Views
Hey everyone,
i was wondering how far any of coaches students haven been progressed in the foundation series.
i don't if this is a secret but i'm really curious about it.
besides did someone finish f4 yet?
so long
p5yx
If you are referring to Coach's gymnasts then beyond F4 well into specialized material. There are several people on this board who in individual areas are quite advanced but are still working on some holes in their training.
To add to what Nic said, the Foundation Series is the GST equivalent of piano scales: you have to master them but you aren't going to be much of a pianist if that's all you can do. Likewise, these elements were standard to Coach's athletes quite some time ago.
Nic Branson said:There are several people on this board who in individual areas are quite advanced but are still working on some holes in their training.
I' m one of these. I have now swollowed my pride and 2 months ago I started right from the beginning. I'm doing this because i know I have "holes" that need to be fixed so I can reach my long term goals. I'm also doing it to prevent injuries. I have experienced this the hard way a few times. Especially (in my case) my right shoulder. Nothing serious but enough to hold me back from training certain moves for about 2 months.
These injuries have been creeping up on me about once a year and I would like to eliminate this.
To reach far you have to take small steps to build up a solid foundation of strenght and mobility.