This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Logo Color Scheme Vote

Started by Cory Fair, July 17, 2013 · 7 Replies · 34 Views

Cory Fair

Vote for which logo color scheme you prefer

Cole Dano

I went with o#1. My initial choice was #2 but after looking at it against the web mock ups I thought #1 was classier, lighter in feel and it looks to use almost the same Colors as are in the forum already.

 

It does  need at least one more accent color though.

 

In any case #1 and #2 are neck and neck for me. 

 

EDIT: AFTER READING NIC'S REPLY - I'VE CHANGED TO #3, however I would like to see how scheme #3's logo looks with the gold color as well.

Nic Branson

Voted for 3. As a logo it should pop. It needs to stand out from others when on a display for example.

Cole Dano
Nic Branson said:

Voted for 3. As a logo it should pop. It needs to stand out from others when on a display for example.

 

I see your point, and the rest of the colour swatches are very similar to #1. I went with #1 over #3 due to the symbolic use of gold, but the orange does pop. Could go either way.

 

The pink one with a girl swapped out in the HS would be a nice 'alternate' logo, or girls top design.

 

EDIT: ONE OTHER POINT IN FAVOR OF #3 IS IT ONLY USES TWO COLORS, in gen'l logos with more than two colours are frowned upon.

Nic Branson

I agree with that but I would also swap the pink around to highlight GYM. Little less pink but carries some pop.

GymnasticBodies for her.

Orench Lagman

I like color scheme #2.

Cole Dano

My problem with #2 is that the taupe shade is very depressing, would want the colors to covey more energy.

Coach Sommer

- My first choice is option 2, but Cole makes a very good point regarding two colors over three.

 

- Please ask Crystal to do an option 5 with both "bodies" and the "handstand" figure changed to the burnt gold.

 

- I also like option 4 for a women's specific landing page later.