Reminder: CourseRA class "Exercise Physiology: The Athlete Within" starts next week

Started by Joshua Slocum, July 17, 2013 · 7 Replies · 6,973 Views

FredInChina

Yes, I enrolled as soon as I received the dates confirmations.

There is also the introduction to human physiology that starts Aug 5th and focuses on the intact body in homeostasy

I think the two courses go hand in hand. :)

Hercules

Homeostasis Fred :)

 

The human physiology course is pretty challenging - I completed it last time it was offered with the quizzes, and got 2% of the required grade for a certificate (think it was 70%) so I'm doing that again too.

FredInChina
Hercules said:

Homeostasis Fred (...)

 

hehe, indeed, I stand corrected - thank you :)

Arto

.

Hercules

I've also just started a course on the process of programmed cell death - something not widely taught in the same way mitosis/meiosis are but just as fundamental. It's theoretical in nature but it's still really, really interesting. (I'm injured, and it's the summer holidays - I need something to do! Mustn't have too much World of Tanks)

 

https://www.coursera.org/course/pcd

Christian

Never knew about this resource. Wow, it's super interresting :-) Lots of courses that seem fun. Thanks for posting.

Haplix

This looks cool. I'm going to take it. Thanks for the info! :D