== Updated Post ==
Girls, Guys,
The video is out!
I'll keep the community guidelines below for future reference.
Guidelines:
- HD (>=720p)
- Good execution form
- Camera focus on movement
- Country of origin + your name in a clear filename
- Landscape mode
- 1x speed
- Preferably outside
- Typically 10-20s (more if you think the footage is interesting)
- Try not to give away GB course elements needlessly
- Creative movements welcome
Thanks in advance to Charm for the editing work.
== Original Post ==
Girls, Guys,
I am by far not the most active member of the forum, but I have been here since 2008 and I consider myself a son of this site/forum as my whole life changed when I discovered it.
It's always kind of sad for me when I see that street workout/calistenics/b-boying/crossfit/.... videos have millions of view (probably because they are community generated) and represent to the general public modern trends of training while gymnastics and Gymnasticsbodies are more or less absent.
So what I'd like to suggest is: for everybody who wants to contribute, to upload a video of themselves doing a movement they particularly like (preferably HD and say 15s max? tbd) so it can be included in our community video.
I guess the final edit should be done with a GB moderator (edit: check that the compilation respects Coach Sommer's intellectual property), music should be decided by the community, hosting could be on the GB channel if Coach Sommer is ok with that...
Everybody's input is welcome ![]()
Let's see if the idea picks up some support.