I'll start with the beginning.
My plan was to study exercise science so I found a University. There was an interview and aerobic test.
My aeorbic fitness from a scale 1-10 was 1. This was the shock of my life.
Although I could run 10km in 48-50 mins ( its nothing special but its not that bad)
So, how can my heart be so weak ? I have never liked cardio because it is long and boring, but that doesnt mean that I could not do it ( example above)
From their protocol they said that my heart is not even ready for me to start running, so i should start walking or bike riding.
The interview and the test was there because there is a contest. I think my chances are very small now...
Im not fat or physically weak or diabetes or a drunk.
I mean WHATS GOING ON ?!
How should I fix this ?