I was wondering what everyone's opinion was on training exercises every day? How do you differentiate between skill and strength work? Isn't every gymnastic move a both a skill yet requires great strength?
I have been training handstands every day and in the past month have gone from being able to barely hold a free hs for a couple seconds, to well over 20 seconds consistantly, and still improving every day.
So for an exercise like the FL or L-sit, is the same type of training and results possible, or are they more demanding on the body and nervous system?
I am transitioning from pb l-sit to training them on the floor, and have a great deal of work and improvement to make. Are working floor l-sits along with hand balancing appropriate to train every day?
I know that's a lot there, but I would appreciate any advice I can get! Thanks!