This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE 5 Critique + Tips

Started by PhilTaylor, July 14, 2013 · 2 Replies · 187 Views

PhilTaylor

Hi guys =)

 

I just "mastered" the sPL/PE 5, but I´m unsure if my form is correct.

Maybe you can give me some feedback. :)

 

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mStSKVnHUkI

 

I think I could improve the lean abit more.

 

And everytime i finish a Planche Lean my forearm hurts a bit... :/

 

Thanks for every answer! =)

Alessandro Mainente

probably 7 to 10 cm more is a good goal.

PhilTaylor

Okay I will repeat the weeks 1-4 till I get the right amount of lean.

But is my bodyposition alright? =)

 

Should I press my arms together when doing Planche Leans?

Is it normal that my shoulder feels kinda weird when i depress it hard ? ^^

 

Sorry for my english by the way ^^