This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL>iM

Started by Shnordle, July 14, 2013 · 10 Replies · 228 Views

Shnordle

Does anyone have any ideas for what to use for these exercises? I don't have anything that resembles a beam.

Keilani Gutierrez
Shnordle said:

Does anyone have any ideas for what to use for these exercises? I don't have anything that resembles a beam.

i've dabbled in doing them from time to time and a bench type chair works for me. or just something to generally let your legs be off the side and room to extend them outward

Vincearoo

I use a table.

mr jones

I use a Stool or chair.

FredInChina

I built my own: :)

It is basically a box that's 40x60x110cm - it can be turned 3 ways to adjust the height to the requirements of various exercises.

I have a 2.2m board that goes over it and locks on my stall bars.

I made handles in the box to get a good grip.

m6shifter

GHR  stand with the foot rollers and foot pad off the bar.

trw

I use a tall plyo box they have at the gym I go to.

Todd

 At the gym I go to, for SPL/PE2-3>iM've been using a stack of 5 standard "step" platforms plus a narrow foam mat on top.

Shnordle
FredInChina said:

I built my own: :)

It is basically a box that's 40x60x110cm - it can be turned 3 ways to adjust the height to the requirements of various exercises.

I have a 2.2m board that goes over it and locks on my stall bars.

I made handles in the box to get a good grip.

Have a picture of this set-up by chance?

FredInChina

Yes, I'll post pics as soon as the space is cleared up a bit.

My home dojo/gym is done, but all our stuff is in there while we finish painting the rest.

 

Another 2 weeks at most (I hope)

Hercules

A park bench worked fine for me.

 

At home I just used my desk. It's a very sturdy wooden desk, and I'm 150 lb, so no chance of breaking it.