Hello guys,
I hate bumping old threads, and since new products have been released I just decided to make a new thread.
So I remember that you got a bunch of benefits for having gone to a seminar, including access to this forum and online coaching. The benefits for seminar attendees were supposed to be valid for about a year, is that right?
To my understanding however, there was no offical say when we could start sending in videos to demonstrate mastery (maybe i just missed it however), and there still hasnt been. So what id like to know is do we simply wait till the staff tells us they have time to review us, or do we need to make sure that we do it before the 1 year of benefits runs out.
In no way am I in a hurry to send videos, dont get me wrong, its just that Id like to know what you have been thinking and when the whole leveling mastery would start taking effect, since you have already created labels for the Forum Staff when you read thread.
Thanks for you time and i hope i made sense, i cant seem to concentrate lately.
Robert