Full Planche by a girl!

Started by Christian, July 13, 2013 · 8 Replies · 10,743 Views

Joshua Naterman

Strong.

B1214N

That's very impressive for a female to do a full planche. I bet she is the first female to do it. Form is not perfect yet, but still...

SuperBru

I struggle with planche leans and heres a girl who can do a full planche. What is this sorcery?

LY1jm.jpg

B1214N

I wonder if she can do any straddle planche push-ups.

Craig

Here is another impressive demonstration by pole dancer Oona Kivela:

 

 

I remember coach telling me last time he was here that he will need to keep an eye on the pole dancers ;D

Adrien

Reminds me of the quote "Never forget that somewhere in China, a little girl is training at your max"...

Jon Douglas
Adrien said:

Reminds me of the quote "Never forget that somewhere in China, a little girl is training at your max"...

Never more true than in gymnastics :P

Alessandro Mainente

not the first, I've seen vanessa ferrari attempting it on beam during training but the form wasn't so good as the girl in the video. btw she is capable of 10 seconds straddle planche on balance beam.

i'm jealous..