This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1>iM Form Check

Started by Andre737, July 13, 2013 · 2 Replies · 212 Views

Andre737

Hey guys,

 

this movement is killing me!Looks so simple but there is so much behind it..I´m no working since a few weeks on that movement and making only small progress as my shoulders are not that felxible.

So what do you think about my form?

post-6813-0-13835600-1373707806_thumb.jp

post-6813-0-20838200-1373707810_thumb.jp

MarcinTrybalski

Hi Andre, sorry for not having answered yet to your last post message. I´m quite busy right now :)

 

Concerning your form of this mobility exercice i think it`s really good. Just work on it, push your traps to their limit and try to lean more forward over time ;) Don`t worry too much about your "slow" progress, there isn`t anything like that ! For mobility drills you have to calculate in months and not in weeks. You`ll definitly benefit from it in the long run. By the way i`m in a friendship with this mobility drill for almost 3 months :D

Andre737

Hey Marcin, thanks for your advice!

Now that you mention it I can see clearly that I have to work on my lean!So another few weeks sitting and pulling a bar behind my head ;)