This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE3 Ring Height?

Started by SuperBru, July 13, 2013 · 3 Replies · 142 Views

SuperBru

So when your standing next to the rings where should they be in relation to your body?

Keilani Gutierrez

PE3 or PE2?

if PE2, from what i can perceive, your delt should be in the middle of the ring or the bottom of the ring should be just at the bottom of your pec, i think. i think that measurement will be a little different for everybody.

for PE3, you wanna be around a foot or so off the ground.

SuperBru

Thanks for the info, however I referring to this. So before you start the exercise what height must the rings be. 

stock-photo-10733496-gymnast-with-gymnas

Mark Collins

I never checked the rings in relation to my standing position. I just made sure that when I was at the bottom of the movement my upper back was just off the floor. I spent the first 8 weeks with my back touching the floor at the bottom, until I watched the video and realised I should be just off the floor. I was surprised how much harder the movement was.