This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Just Bought Foundation One

Started by Blake12, July 11, 2013 · 5 Replies · 1,233 Views

Blake12

Hey guys I just bought foundation one. I'm 16 and have been working out and doing gymnastics for about 8 months or so. I thought that foundation one would be good to get even if I'm already more advanced than a lot of the exercises. I was wondering if it's possible to switch to foundation two and just lose access to foundation one and if I should even skip foundation one.

 

For all parts of foundation one strength I'm at either 6th progression mastery, working on 6th progression mastery, or 5th progression. I'm so close to already being done with foundation one I feel like I should get a refund for one and start two.

 

 

Joshua Slocum

Just to be sure: did you test mastery for all of the elements, or just the final one? Sometimes an earlier element can prove more difficult than anticipated, so it's worth testing them all.

 

That said, if it is the case that you're already strong enough to have mastered all the progressions, then first of all, good job! Second of all, the course comes with a money-back guarantee, so you should be able to get a refund or switch to F2 for free.

Coach Sommer

You must also ensure that you have mastered all of the iM in addition to the exercises themselves.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Ethan Atwood

If I master a progression and go to the next, do I test the next exercise progression or automatically go to week 1?

Jon Douglas
Ethan Atwood said:

If I master a progression and go to the next, do I test the next exercise progression or automatically go to week 1?

Test the next one on your next session :) decide where to start from there.

Ethan Atwood

That's what I thought....thanks!!!!