This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
New Pricing Schedule
Started by Cole Dano, July 11, 2013 · 7 Replies · 29 Views
- Good job, Cole. Let's go with this pricing structure.
- In order for the SEB and EB discounts to be effective as marketing tools, they must be mentioned consistently in email/newsletter, FB and on the forum.
- Scottsdale seminar has been updated
- Added text for the inclusion of the courses
- Rearranged some elements and text sizes for better clarity
- Not 100% yet
- Will format the Canberra and Tokyo seminars in the same way
- Cory the wysiwyg editor is giving me some trouble with creating blank lines between paragraphs
- I would also like to get more images on the page, which I'm not sure how to do within IS
What is our cut off for if Coach needs assistance? I ask here as travel effects profit so we want to balance the number with quality instruction both.
Right now due there aren't enough registrations to warrant us worrying about this right now.
At least for Canberra and Japan it's going to have to be at least 20 to warrant a travel companion.
Tokyo has max. 20 as it's a small facility.
Coach has had good crowds in Australia, and I'm pretty sure has been on his own for most if not all of them.
I don't see this as an issue for this year. Let's hope that later it is.
Cole Dano said:- Scottsdale seminar has been updated
- Added text for the inclusion of the courses
- Rearranged some elements and text sizes for better clarity
- Not 100% yet
- Will format the Canberra and Tokyo seminars in the same way
- Cory the wysiwyg editor is giving me some trouble with creating blank lines between paragraphs
- I would also like to get more images on the page, which I'm not sure how to do within IS
- Cory has fixed the text and will get the pictures I proved up
- Will do Canberra and Tokyo over the weekend
- Expect to hear from Kyoto anytime - proposed dates - the Weds between Canberra and Tokyo
Yeap figured as much, just want to start getting that into our planning with prices so we can keep quality high and profit up at the same time.
- Canberra and Tokyo Store Updated
- Thank You email updated
- Photos for both sent to Cory