I have been doing F1 for almost 3 months now and I am now interested in also getting H1. I have been doing the 4 day a week training for F1 and was wondering what the best way to meld/integrate these two workouts together would be?
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by blynch51, July 10, 2013 · 3 Replies · 221 Views
I have been doing F1 for almost 3 months now and I am now interested in also getting H1. I have been doing the 4 day a week training for F1 and was wondering what the best way to meld/integrate these two workouts together would be?
Thanks!
If you have the endurance then I would recommend integrating F7 (Can't go into too much detail as it relates to H1).
I just do my H1 workout after every Foundation workout.
Im doing F1 4 days/week and H1 2 days a week, right after F1. Works just fine for me.
You will have to test for yourself what feels best for you.