HSPU on p.bars.

Started by mauro81, July 10, 2013 · 2 Replies · 2,076 Views

mauro81

i have a difficut during the HSPU on p.bars.

I can do 15-17 straight HESPU on floor, but on p. bars in full rom i can do only 5-7 reps and my great difficult is to lock out during the HSPU, where is the weak point?
In the shoulder or in the triceps?

Thank's.

Mauro.

Keilani Gutierrez

without a picture, I don't dare say...but if my imagination serves me well, could be a symptom of poor shoulder mobility while under load. you can probably include PPT in there as well. when you do lock out what do you do? is your hip piked a bit? or are you arched?

Blairbob

 That ratio is pretty normal. I never really tested my free HeSPU to HSPU but off a wall (both stomach and back to the wall).

 

 I'm guessing the triceps, because HSPU aren't easy. But maybe it's some funky mobility thing.