Okay so I just got back from a fitness expo where they held a 60 second max rep contest for pull ups, push ups, dips and bicep curls (don't know what the rules are for this particular exercise, so I won't bother training for it).
The numbers to beat were Push ups (80 something), Pull ups (37), and dips (65).
I didn't compete in them because I was "out of shape". Anyway, I decided to record my 60 second max reps for three of the exercises and here is my current progress. I have never spent any actual time working on endurance, so I don't know if this would be considered good, but here are my results:
Push ups (50)
Pull ups (27)
Dips (40)
Is my form acceptable?
How would I go about improving my endurance?
Is there a specific technique I should use like using wider arms for pull ups, or arch your back for dips/pull ups?
Do I need a specific diet such as increasing carbs?
My goals for max reps in 60 seconds are: Push ups (100), Pull ups (60), and dips (70).
Is a 4-5 month period a reasonable time frame to achieve these goals?