This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

NYC Seminar?

Started by Cole Dano, July 8, 2013 · 6 Replies · 25 Views

Cole Dano

- So far no luck in finding a venue

 

- Current best lead is 

 

Howie Brewer gave me the name of the person who runs the place, but she no longer works there.

However I did get a list of all the suitable Gymnastic type facilities in the area, but they were locations I've already contacted.

 

Yuri was at Five Star last year, I've asked him if he has a contact person. I also called the front desk, and got their email, have written. Their webpage contact form does not work!

 

- Paul Watson has not replied since my last mail. I've asked a few times how many he thinks will fit in his facility, but have yet to get an answer.

 

However, as the date is now quite late, if 5 Star doesn't work out I think it's do our best with Paul or call it.

 

- Coach I'm thinking maybe Paul will be more likely to reply if you ask him directly if he can do it and the capacity of his facility. 

Coach Sommer

The august NYC GBS will need to be officially canceled. If a suitable venue can be found, perhaps this GBS can be rescheduled for early 2014.

Cole Dano

Yuri said his experience at  Five Star wasn't so good, but he has another lead and will get me contacts when he returns home.

 

http://circuswarehouse.com

 

We'll find a place, maybe for August, not quite giving up yet.

Cole Dano

- Five Star Gymnastics in Rockaway contacted me last night after the meeting, and they are interested in hosting a GB seminar

 

- Yuri also gave me contacts for Circus Warehouse which is just the other side of the river from Manhattan and looks like an awesome location which would have a broad range of appeal.

 

Between the two of these, I think we look good for setting something up after the New Year.

Coach Sommer

Any word from Paul?

Cole Dano

Coach - if you can send out an email blast to your list on the EB deadline

 

- We should add a meeting point on using your list for Broadcasts in InfusionSoft, then I can send these in the future if you prefer.

Nic Branson

I have not heard anything back from Paul recently.